- PBA Finals Game 5 Ginebra vs SMB
- PBA Finals Game 4 SMB vs Ginebra
- PBA Finals San Miguel Beermen vs Ginebra Game 3
- PBA Finals Game 2 Ginebra vs SMB
- PBA Finals Ginebra vs San Miguel Beermen
- PBA Replay San Miguel Beermen vs TNT Game 7
- PBA Replay Ginebra vs Star Game 7
- PBA Replay Ginebra vs Star Game 6
- PBA Replay San Miguel Beermen vs TNT Katropa Game 6
- PBA Replay Star vs Ginebra G5
PBA Finals Game 4 SMB vs Ginebra
- Updated: March 3, 2017
PBA Finals Game 4 SMB vs Ginebra. TIM Cone still paints a gloomy picture as to the availability of injured big man Jervy Cruz for the rest of the PBA Philippine Cup Finals between Barangay Ginebra and San Miguel.
Given the chance though, the sweet-shooting forward would love to suit up for Game Four on Friday night and extend whatever help he can to his embattled ballclub.
After sitting out Wednesday night’s game won by the Beermen, 99-88, the 30-year-old Cruz said his hurting left shoulder is already feeling fine and believes he’s good enough to see action for the Kings again.
“Okay naman na, may improvement na nga. Medyo may pain lang ng konti,” said the former University of Santo Tomas star.
‘Next game sana makalaro na nga,” added Cruz, who already joined the Kings in their practice on Thursday.